I want to pause this time.

I want to live this moment  

This line dedicated to my daughter every parents love and care their kids as we do, But no 1 can replace mother love, bond between mom and baby is made for each other it’s so attached. 

So, i want to share my feelings for my baby, as if now she is just 1 year old but as a mom fear always comes in mind that one day she want be a baby more she will do everything by herself without my help wen she need and do what she likes, she want be around all the time this are things usually comes in mind.

It’s fair enough to being so selfish ? 

My answer will be No, 

Being a mommy i will say, i want to see you grow up every day in front of my eyes which makes me most happiest mom in the world.

I know i can’t stop the time. But I will try my best to live in this moment to be there with you, wen u need me, wen u demand me Mommy I want this and that. I want to enjoy this moment entire my life

The next best things is that i'm still being present with you as i can, 

I don't want to give up those beautiful moments, i would always like to serve throughout day and night ya it’s true that everyday we share everything together it can be frustrations, irritations and lack of patience. 

Even though when i see you i forget worrying and overthinking, you are the reason i start my day and end my night.

If you grow out of my arms also, but u will never grow out of my life and heart.
love and love to my baby!!

 P.S.: Stay tunes for many more updates n reviews.
             Please comment below for any questions and quires.
                                       

                                             Till then Stay happy
                                                        
                                                  Thank You!!










Comments