How to protect hair from split ends and make hair growth shiny n strong.

I hope guys you can make out today what m going to talk right, wen it comes to hair we do lots of possible things to give strong and damage free hair. 

So, without wasting your time in explaining why n how split ends generates, I’m going inside the story. Basic guidelines I will share you nowadays everything we can google accept own life time exp.

Let’s go to the past from childhood my hair hold long silky n shiny, later I started using hair chemical products, irons and not following the hair care routine at that time, what teenagers all want ? how to look gorgeous in different hairstyle and that was my big mistake I knowingly damaged my hair.

But let me tell you, later-how I deal with those damaged hair. It was quite hard days for me to give that hair which I was having before now m happy to see my healthy hair.

I will guide you how to take care of it and what are the products you need to keep to give your hair strong from the root and damage free. You want believe, it will work like mine, 

Do’s


Before washing your hair, massage your hair with coconut oil n aloe Vera gel (mix both in small container, gently massage ur hair (don’t forget to apply in split ends) follow this every time wen u wash ur hair thrice in a week. If you want you can oil everyday is very good to kip your hair grow.

Twice a week u can steam your hair before shampoo. It will kip your hair moisturize and hair grow. (Take hot water in bowl soak the towel wring it n kip into hair (not in head) at least 5 mnts and let it steam.

Trim your hair regularly (wen u feel your hair split start)

Use serum in hair (after washing hair)

Comb gently u can use wide tooth comb it will help less hair fall 

Sometimes u can give extra care to your hair by applying egg whites or egg mask, aloe Vera gel and curd (curd help to smooth hair and overcome dandruff too)

Whenever u are going for a bed try to tie your hair it prevents less breakage( tie it loose)

Choose the reputed products for your hair care routine like shampoo conditioner serum and hair color and hair tools. 

Water ! water ! this is very important at least drink 1/2 liters a day it’s not only good for hair even for your health n skin too. 

Proper balancing diet.


Don’t 


Don’t use every shampoo n conditioner choose the right one which suits ur hair.

Apply conditioner only in the tips of the hair not every where. Avoid using in the roots.

Avoid tying wet hair give at least to dry your hair then apply serum. 

Don’t use harsh chemicals color and bleach in your hair until unless beautician not recommended you. (It’s better u can go Parlor for highlighting n color)

Treat your hair gently while combining don’t use thin tooth comb. (Hair fall)

Don’t over heat your hair every time sometimes is okay okay but use serum (choose heat protecting serum or straightener) 

I know pony n bun are fashion for every ladies but this can be also the big reason to prevents split ends n hair damage. 

Just imagine wen u are tying bun mostly will tie it tight with the help of elastic band don’t you think it causes breakage. I'm not saying avoid bun or pony but at least don’t make it habit sometimes is okay not as usual. 

Try to leave ur hair open every time clutching and band you will suffer hair root pain seriously this happened to me.

Irregular of trimming. 

Stress also main causes. 

Avoid using local hair products.

Probably 4,6,7,8 are the main reason for me almost my hair got damaged very badly I request to all ladies please don’t apply any bleach color randomly in your hair concern before you apply or else u can go to salon at least u will not suffer for life time it’s up to you, it looks good on your hair, but later you will regret mark my point.


So guys I hope you like my post I’m going to share you few links of my products which I used in my hair. Rest ingredients u can find out in your home. 
You can check out my products in amazon.in 

1.Hair spray serum control to protect your hair damage

2.

MATRIX Biolage 6 In 1 Smooth Proof Deep Smoothing Serum, 100 ml 


P.S.: Stay tunes for many more updates n reviews.
             Please comment below for any questions and quires.
                                       

                                             Till then Stay happy
                                                        
                                                  Thank You!!







Comments